Dear Valued Customers & Clients,
Like all businesses, BKM Australia are closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 and we wanted to give you the assurance that we are doing all we can to keep your customers, our customers and our team safe, as well as play our role in preventing the spread.
This includes following the advice of the Australian Government and World Health Organisation and their recommendations for minimising the spread of the virus. Due to having Contracts & Customers within Hospitality, Education & Childcare Sites, Government Sites, Shopping Centre Complexes, Aged Care Facilities, Banks, Service Stations, Real-estate, Council Offices, Retail & Residential Properties where there usually is a concentration of the public, we have taken a range of precautionary measures which include:
- Commencing increased cleaning of our Vehicles, Equipment & Tools.
- Gloves, Masks & Appropriate PPE where needed
- Operating outside regular customer business hours if able.
- Social distancing
- Holding daily toolbox talks with our Team and Contractors in how to respond quickly to any emerging situation should it occur. In order to best ensure the health and safety of everyone.
- Ensuring that any Team members or Contractors that may be displaying any flu like symptoms or feeling unwell to notify us immediately and to stay home. Notifying us immediately so we can re-allocate current and future Work Orders to alternate members. .
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and act quickly on the advice of The Australian Government, Councils and Health Authorities.
We do understand though that this is a rapidly evolving situation and will keep all parties informed.
BKM Australia are doing everything we can to ensure absolute minimal impact to our customers and their current or future work orders.
We will keep you updated as we continue to monitor the situation closely as things develop.
Thank you for your continued support.